Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Random Stuff

I had a request to post a video of Kyle and all the things he's doing lately. So, I heard him up in his room this morning, playing. When I saw "playing," it usually means emptying drawers, knocking over his hamper, and pulling the blankets out of his crib. When I went up there, in addition to those other things, I actually found him spinning around and doing some of his recent tricks. Of course, as soon as I got the camera, he just wanted to come sit on my lap.

So, here is a video of Kyle, just so those of you who don't get to see him everyday can watch a minute of his morning. He starts off by bringing me my makeup bag, which I was on the way to put away when I thought I would have a chance to capture him 'en vivo.' Then, every time I try to pull his binky out, he puts it back into his mouth. This seems to be a new thing, like HE is the one that doesn't want to be without it. He tries to walk backwards, but falls, tripping over my makeup bag. He also backs up and sits down on my lap, twice. Sorry you end up seeing so much of the back of his head. It's nothing amazing or anything, just a chance for his grandparents to see him walking around. I will continue to have the camera ready, trying to capture something more noteworthy.



In other random stuff news, I FINALLY organized the garage today!!!! It was that one thing on my list that I kept putting off. Everyday brought a new excuse. I needed shelving and some containers to replace the ones that cracked in the move, but conveniently hadn't made it to the store. I didn't think I'd have enough time to get it all done during Kyle's naptime. Plus, who wants to go work in the garage in the middle of a hot, humid, Miami day? So, I finally took a "big girl pill" today. Stephen went to the store to help me with the shelving, which I put together MYSELF! Kyle took a long nap, and I was able to get everything orgazined in about an hour! The last cluttered strong-hold in my house is officially conquered!

1 comment:

Tenille said...

I need a big girl pill...and Mel to show up at my house so I can organize my basement