It's another game day, and we had a good time watching A&M play Miami. Things were looking up on the first snap of the game when we scored a 62-yard touchdown. There was much rejoicing around here and kisses all around....Kyle loved that! The Aggies took the lead on the first drive for the first time and for the last time in the game, sadly. It was all downhill from there. We didn't have high hopes going in, so we were just glad to get to watch our Aggies on tv.Part of the fun was trying to keep Kyle entertained during the game. For some reason, he just doesn't want to sit still and watch an entire football game. (Imagine that!) He got out all his favorite books, and somewhere in the mix found a sticker color and learn book. It has over 100 stickers that match with the word (in English AND Spanish) and a picture that can be colored. I tried to get Kyle to help me put the stickers on, but I think he's a little too young. Once I got started, I didn't want to stop! I sure had fun putting all the stickers on the right pages, and Kyle had fun playing with the scraps! It's amazing what can keep them busy!





1 comment:
He reminds me of a giraffe. All those spots!! haha
Post a Comment