Auntie Deb pulled off a great party! Kyle was quite the little party animal. He had a great time working the crowd.
I thoroughly enjoyed cake. It looked great and tasted even better!
Kyle and I spent some time at the actual party, but most of our time was spent.....
....playing on the inflatable toys! Kyle loved the Bungee Run. Aunt Jules also wanted to race me, knowing ahead of time that I am the Jane Long champion of the Bungee Run. However, she has a bit of a height advantage on me and was able to beat me every time!


Then, we got our gloves on for a little boxing match. Kyle tried to back into his:


When that didn't work, he pulled out some karate moves on me.


Even when he fell down, he kept getting back up and coming at me with more.

He finally had to give up, so he could return to the party.
The birthday girl, herself, also had a little boxing match. "T" came out as the winner!
Happy Birthday, Auntie Deb! You've come a long way, baby!


1 comment:
I'm glad you got home safely...it was good to see you! AND who did her cake?? That is incredible! So cute...
Post a Comment