His shirt and that face say it all. I knew it was quiet while I was working out....TOO quiet! I kept waiting for Kyle to come downstairs and play like he usually does, but today he didn't. You all know what it means when you can't hear what going on: something that SHOULDN'T be going on!So, I followed the trail of toys up the stairs and into his room. There I found him, in the bathroom, putting everything he could find into the bathtub.
He transferred nearly ALL the toys from his basket to the tub. He threw in a few blankets. There's even a flashlight in there! At least he had a good time and didn't hurt himself and all of this kept him busy for 30 minutes.


2 comments:
Hey Mel- Can you believe that I finally have the time to sit and check out your blog. It is great. I love seeing all the fun Kyle is. Reminds me a lot of my boys.
Love ya, Tenille
Kyle's face!!!! Too cute!! That is the perfect picture---can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment