In a few hours, I leave for the airport. Kyle and I are going on a trip back to Midland to visit with family and friends and go to Auntie Deb's birthday party. I must be crazy.
I'm flying ALONE with an almost 14-month-old....who doesn't like to sit still...and is teething....has had diarrhea for 2 days.....which has caused AWFUL diaper rash....and doesn't like to drink out of a sippy cup because I'm still in the middle of taking away his bottles, "cold turkey."
And, it's the anniversary of the attacks of September 11, 2001.
But, hey....let's look on the bright side. A week ago, we were supposed to be slammed with a category 4 hurricane, one that could rival "Andrew" of 1992, and make my trip virtually impossible. That didn't happen. Plus, it's not THAT long of a flight, and maybe Kyle will sleep.
We'll be fine and we'll have a great time, but you might add us to your prayers!
8 years ago


4 comments:
You are not crazy but I will keep you in my prayers. Probably the safest day to fly because it's 9/11. Hope to see ya while you are here.
you better call me when you get here!!
You are much braver than I am! Good luck!
Good luck and have fun!! Having flown many a time with babies and toddlers, I know you will be just fine!
Post a Comment