Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New House--Kyle's Room

I've been wanting to post pictures of the new house and how we've been coming along, but it seems like every room is waiting on something.  Ever the perfectionist, I haven't wanted to post incomplete projects.  We are finally getting to the point where the finishing touches can be put on certain areas of our home, so I will be posting those rooms as soon as they become completed projects.

As Kyle's room also serves as the guest room whenever any of you lovely people come to visit, that was as good a place as any to get cracking on crossing off items from the to-do list.  I am happy to say that his room {and bathroom} are finally at a {good enough} point to post pictures!

Before:   


After:

I'm pretty happy with how it's come together.  We bought the bed frame, the bookshelf, and a curtain rod, but I believe everything else is being re-purposed from its place in one of our former residences.  

Now, for the bathroom, which this spoiled kid has IN HIS ROOM.  {Don't think it's helped him with night-time potty training......}

Before:

After:

The total cost for this project was $2.  I decorated and organized with items we already had, only needing to purchase a plastic basket to hold the bath items!

So, for all of you even considering making a visit to our neck of the woods....the bedroom and bathroom are ready.  Done.....and done!

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

Yay for completed projects! On to the next... :)