Friday, May 11, 2012

6 Months Old

 It's Baby Evan's half birthday!

Evan is such a good baby.  I get comments all the time about how mellow and easy-going he is.  "He must be such a good baby!"   He's also a very happy little guy.  He is sleeping well and eating like a horse.  He LOVES cereal!  And, he LOVES to spit up. 

Evan is on the move, too.  He's a roller and can get himself across the room with surprising speed.  He enjoys playing with toys--especially those that light up and make lots of noises.  One unique thing we've noticed lately about little man is his fascination with scratching.  He loves to feel different textures and materials by scratching them and listening to the noise.  I have to make sure I keep his nails on the short side or he'll scratch himself and us up, too! 


There's been quite a bit of stress in Evan's first 6 months of life, and he's been a great blessing of not adding to much to that stress.  I'm so glad that he is here and that he knows how to brighten up the place with his smile.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Half a year already? Wow! Time flies! He's super handsome!

Chrystal said...

6 months old?! Holy cow. He's adorable.