Monday, May 14, 2012

Kyle Coop

While I was getting the younger boys ready for bed last night, Kyle was upstairs working on one last surprise for Mother's Day.  I climbed to the top of the stairs and saw him in the gameroom.  He said, "Happy Mother's Day! Come look!" I told him I loved the tower he built for me.  "It's not a tower," he replied.  "It's a temple.  And if I don't finish up these last parts, the minister is going to be really angry with me."  {I just smiled and watched him finish building.} 


"Okay.  It's ready.  Take a picture."


Kyle has grown up SO much in the last year.  Every now and then there are glimpses of ye ol' poop scoop, but more and more he's becoming more mellow. 

I still get cracked up at some of the things he says:

{Last week when we were on the way to Grandma's house.} "OH. MY. GOODNESS!  That's the donut shop!  We MUST be close to Grandma's house!!!" 

{As he pulled up to the barber shop with Stephen}  "Are we going to get our nails done, Dad?" 

There are many, many more things Kyle does and says that make me smile or just shake my head.  {I would write more, but I have to end this because I hear a crying baby!}  I'm so grateful I get to be Kyle's mom!  


No comments: