The days seem MUCH longer when Kyle is home from school, so it's important for me to have things planned to fill our time. Today wasn't the best day, as I'm still trying to finish house stuff and feel like I'm spinning my wheels, but we all had a much-needed morning break at the playground. It's fun that the boys are old enough to play well together, and I enjoy watching their creativity. Ryan also loves to try to do everything Kyle does, even when he's not quite old {tall} enough to complete the task with as much ease. Here he is climbing up the chain ladder, and I love how older brother is cheering him on.
It wouldn't be a day at the park without slides! Kyle LOVES them. {I didn't get any pictures of Rhino because he was busy digging/rolling in some mud!}
Don't you just *love* Kyle's fashion sense?!
It really won't be that long before all THREE boys are up and running around at our neighborhood playground.
8 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment