
After cleaning up, bathing Kyle, fixing the CD player, and looking up more school stuff, we were all ready to open presents. Kyle was SUPER excited for me to open this one (a new chair for the computer desk) :
He wanted to play in the box!!!
Bando and Hubba would be proud of the wrapping paper, or lack thereof.
Stephen (and the Coopers) gave me some pink KitchenAid stuff: a blender, a mixer, a toaster, a trivet, mixing bowls, a whisk, spatula, shears, and peeler. (Some tongs were supposed to be in there, but were left out of the order!!! I called today, and they will be here soon.) I LOVE IT, thanks!!!!!Stephen got me a pink KitchenAid mixer for Christmas a couple of years ago. I decided that it would be fun to go all pink in my kitchen. Also, since most of our counter-top appliances were the ones I had in college, it was also time to us to get some nicer ones. (Back in 2000, we returned the blender, toaster, etc, people gave us as wedding gifts in order to buy groceries.) I sold all the old stuff at the garage sale, and Stephen planned to get me the pink KitchenAid stuff....BEFORE I even asked for it. He wanted to make sure I knew that he thought of it on his own!!!
I also got a really cool scent-thing for my home and a shelf for the bathroom from my family. (Pictures to come later.)
Thanks to everyone for making my birthday a special day! I had so much fun talking on the phone to everyone throughout the day and getting so many emails and writings on my Facebook Wall!


1 comment:
Cute!! I love pink!
Post a Comment