Sunday, September 30, 2007

30 Days Hath September....


Today marks the end of another month. At church I was thinking about how it was at the beginning of this month that Kyle was blessed!! It doesn't seem that long ago! Here I am with only a 2 month old baby, already reminiscing about the past and about how little he once was and about how quickly the time passes! (you know, I think I use exclamation points almost as haphazardly as Elaine. It's a Seinfeld thing...I'm sure SOME of you were wondering...)

We are very blessed to have Kyle in our lives. He truly is a sweet and loving child, an answer to prayers. I have been so blessed to be a mother and to have a healthy and happy child. Here's some more cute pictures:






Don't you think he'd make a good "Gap Kid?"
Maybe I should sign him up.
That face could sell you anything. I mean, look how happy he is..it must be the clothes. (Thanks, Amber!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute pics! It's that time again, they are looking for new GAP faces. Sign him up!